Angela Azar MD FAAD
Angela Azar MD is a Board Certified Dermatologist, Adult and Pediatric, and Cosmetic Surgeon from American Board of Dermatology. Dr. Azar has more than ten years of experience and impeccable credentials. Dr. Azar specializes in dermatologic and cosmetic surgery procedures for patients throughout Great Neck and Jackson Heights area. She has solutions for all of your medical and aesthetic needs in a personal and discreet setting
Dr. Angela Azar has recieved her Medical Degree from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in 1996.
Angela Azar MD FAAD spent her Internship in Montefiore Medical Center from 1996 to 1997 and her Dermatology Residency in NY Medical College at Valhalla, NY from 1997 to 2000.
She is affiliated with Columbia Presbyterian Hospital.
Sasan Azar, MD
Vein disorder specialist and neuroradiologist
- BA, Yeshiva University
- MD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Internship, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency, Mount Sinai Hospital
- Fellowship , NY Hospital Cornell/Sloan Kettering
- Member, American College of Radiology
- Expertise in minimal invasive treatment of vein disorders
At Angela Azar MD PC we provide our clients with a multitude of treatments in our medical clinic’s relaxing environment, where our staff of expertly trained and certified professionals will treat you with care and individualized attention. We’re confident that you’ll be completely satisfied with your experience, and your treatment results. Employing only a professionally-trained and courteous staff ensures that our clients will receive today’s safest, state-of-the-art, non-surgical cosmetic treatment procedures, specially-tailored consultations and expert advice.
Our anti-aging treatments include: Botox®, dermal filler injections such as Restylane®, Juvéderm® and Radiesse®, glyclolic acid peels, IPL photo facials, laser hair removal, non surgical body contouring with i-Lipo, vericose vein injections – and much more.
Most Insurances are accepted. Day and evening appointments are available for your convenience. Please feel free to contact us for more information about our Special Package Deals.
Privacy Practices Update
- Patients may obtain copies of their health information in an electronic format within 30 days of requesting it, with one 30-day extension permitted.
- A patient may instruct his or her doctor not to share information about a test or treatment for which the patient has paid out-of-pocket with his or her insurance company.